How to pull this list for the daily 3 BD task:
In granot, go to main menu, operations calendar, change job phase tab to "booked jobs pick up", change department tab to "T", submit. Call all jobs falling within 3 BD days from "today". Reminder: Sat and Sun and Holidays do not count as BD.
Call each customer in this list, present yourself as a rep from the dispatch office and remind them that their move is approaching.
Confirm and Advise:
Pick up date,
Pick up address,
Delivery address (if available),
**Update contact info as needed in "Entry Form" and save.
2. Advise that changes to inventory and order can be made up to 2 business days before their move, with their moving consultant, which is tomorrow. Small add on items and packing services can be made on site with driver, at additional cost.
3. Long distance moves - ask what is their first date they can accept delivery and update the "Delivery Request" date field on their file with that date. Add the delivery spread dates (use calendar app) and advise customer of the spread. If TBD, leave blank.
4. Advise them with their delivery spread (you will find it in the order, under the "Other services" line, it will look like this: "1-1000 miles: delivery up to 7 BD from FADD"). FADD is their First available date to accept delivery.
5. If they asked to make any inventory changes to their file or add on or remove services listed, transfer them to their assigned representative (Amanda ext 132, Spring ext 896, Steve ext 818, Kim ext 265).
6. Notate file of the conversation and if you made any updates to the file with delivery date or contact info/date etc.
7. Email customer ops email template: "Your Move Date is approaching - Action Required"
Note! If they disagree with any terms of their file (as the delivery spread etc) transfer them to their assigned representative and notate the file!
How to count for the 3 BD:
Wednsday call - Sat, Sun, Mon pick ups
Tuesday call - Friday pick ups
Friday call - Wednsday pick ups
Thursday call - Tuesday pick ups
monday call - Thursday pick ups