Unpackt - Update Contract back from Pick up
1. Retrieve Job by order #
2. Go to CHARGES screen:
3. Update “Request Delivery” tab and enter delivery spread (look for this date on the front of the envelope). Use the business days calendar counter app on your PC.
4. Go to OPERATIONS screen:
5. Go to JOB COMPLETION screen:
6. On the contract – look for form: Interstate Bill of Lading
7. Compare numbers to granot JOB COMPLETION screen, look for additional charges on the Bill of Lading form, which are not showing in granot.
If there are additional charges due to extra items (revision form) or packing etc:
8. Got to “other services” link (still on job completion screen)
9. Add services one by one (description and cost should match the Bill of Lading/contract form)
15. All figures showing in JOB COMPLETION screen must match the Bill of Lading/contract form!
16. The balance in granot must now match the balance on the Bill of Lading! (BOL)/contract AND the Envelope!
17. Go to “print’ icon on the lower right, still in JOB COMPLETION, screen
18. Print Screen “Company Invoice” (CTRL+P)
19. Go to “print” again
20. Select all, but without the packing bottom part of the company invoice form.
21. Copy (CTRL+C)
22. Paste to “Changes” screen in representative remarks. Submit charges to save.
23. Email customer template “Pick up Feedback”
24. DO NOT EMAIL CUSTOMER AN INVOICE!
25. Go to OPERATIONS screen
26. Pick up info tab:
a. Click “Assign Truck”
b. Select truck, check box
c. Submit to save
d. Click “Assign Worker”
e. Select worker, as shows on envelope contract, Driver and Helper.
f. Enter total ACTUAL job Cu Ft, as shows on the envelope, written in black marker by the driver.
g. Confirm that “Moving to” address on the right is matching what’s on the the front of envelope contract address. Enter and update delivery address and phone #s here if not matching what is in granot pick up info tab.
h. Click “submit pick up” button to save.
27. Go to STORAGE screen:
a. Storage Details – Select Storage Code:
b. Select “Lifetime”
c. Click box “Storage in Transit”
d. Update “Next Bill Date” (look on contract if 1 month or other storage free, update correct upcoming bill date).
e. Update “Storage Fee” – calculate: actual lbs, per Bill of Lading/contract X $0.06, per month.
f. Enter “Crate/Vault” - amount (this info shows on back of contract envelope).
g. Enter “Total Pallet” (info on back of envelope.
h. Enter “Moving Pads” (info on front on envelope, showing as “blankets”).
i. Enter “Date Out”- this is the requested delivery date from envelope.
j. Sticker info - (look at inv list or back of envelope) – enter Lot #, color, From/To, # on sticker.
k. Location in Storage – “Storage #, # of pallets, left or right (per envelope), T or B.
l. Click “submit” to save.
28. If job is ready for delivery (no storage) Go to PRINT SLIP screen:
a. Print slip
b. Highlight the “Date customer can receive delivery” (FADD)
c. Highlight destination city and state.
d. Place slip on Ben’s Load board per region (NE, NW, MID , etc).
e. Update Lifetime/Dependable E- Board, per Ben!
29. Follow the “Check and balances” below procedure.
DO YOUR CHECK AND BALANCE – Contract VS Granot
1. Balance on Bill of Lading and Envelope and Job Completion screen (top left side of screen) must always match!
2. Write the balance due on the envelope and initial next to it.
3. Stamp envelope:
a. Stamp “Paid”
b. Stamp “Entered”
c. Stamp “V” next o the balance and delivery address if matching JOB COMPLETION screen in granot.
d. Enter representative remarks with “contract back from pick up, entered
4. Scan the contract (follow separate instructions)
5. Save to google drive with “customer name and job #”
6. Copy and paste the scanned link onto JOB COMPLETION screen “slip remarks” box.
7. Place scanned and separated contract into appropriate bin (SIT if storage or per Region if ready to accept delivery)
1. Submit the BOL to Unpakt for payment. Make sure the BOL is signed and initialed appropriately. Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 917-398-1404. Pictures of BOL’s will not be accepted, as they may be unclear.
2. Email Anna with job number - I will notate as done in their dashboard and request payment.
Lifetime Moving & Storage
2440 West Lincoln Street 145 I Phoenix, AZ 85009
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS
US DOT # 2553264
FMC # 889843
Certified Moving Consultants®
©2014 Copyright Lifetime Moving & Storage All rights reserved