Unpacket - Update Contract back from Delivery
1. Scan all Forms Back form delivery agent.
2. Go to GOOGLE DRIVE on your PC
3. Retrieved scanned forms from folder
4. Rename – Job #, Shipper’s Full Name, “Del”
5. Save to “Complete Job” folder by month (pick up date)
6. Copy del link
7. In granot: paste link to JOB COMPLETION in “slip remarks” box
8. Updated JOB COMPLETION screen:
9. Add, if any additional charges listed on Bill of Lading/contract from the driver, under “oher services”.
10. Look for unpaid balance and email Ben with subject “Unpacket order number, balance due $XXXX”.
11. Go to DELIVERY screen:
12. Delivery 1 tab, check the delivery date “confirm” box and out of storage “ok”
13. Go to CHARGES screen and enter representative remarks with “scanned, entered back from delivery”.
14. Go to JOB COMPLETION and “close job” button
15. Copy customer’s email address
16. Go to ops email templates, send email template “Delivery Feedback” to customer.
17. Submit the BOL to Unpakt for payment. Make sure the BOL is signed and initialed appropriately. Email a copy to email@example.com or fax to 917-398-1404. Pictures of BOL’s will not be accepted, as they may be unclear.
18. Email Anna with job number - I will notate as done in their dashboard and request payment.
19. DO NOT EMAIL CUSTOMER AN INVOICE.
20. Stamp envelope with all 4 stamps.
21. Add Original copies to shipper’s manila file
22. Shred unnecessary copies.